Vision and Values
Achievement for All: a world in which all children and young people can achieve regardless of their background, challenge or need.
Transforming lives through improved educational opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people.
The Achievement for All Education Trust Multi-Academy Trust offer will be inclusive, supporting ALL children, providing schools with a trusted partner.
To provide quality inclusive education for all children and young people including those identified with challenges, needs or disadvantage, resulting in happy, engaged, motivated learners and staff.
Transforming lives through improved educational opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people through a robust collaboration of schools that provide:
- Strong, committed, inclusive, sustainable leadership
- A high quality broad education with high expectations for all children
- Excellent professional learning for all staff encompassing leadership, teaching and learning, parent and carer engagement and engagement with the wider community
The Trust aims to transform lives through improved educational opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people. Our values underpin and shape Achievement for All Educational Trust culture and behaviour and guide how we make decisions and deliver on our work.
- High expectations for all, including ourselves
- Setting ambitious goals and striving for excellence
- Be passionate in everything we do
- Honesty and openness, with respect for all
- Ensuring opportunities for sharing, growth and development for everybody
- Excellent communication and collaboration
- Celebrate the success of others and ourselves
- Work in partnership to achieve common goal
- High quality, high impact