The Achievement for All Education Trust is a not-for-profit organisation, granted Sponsor and Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) status by the Department for Education in October 2017.
The Achievement for All Education Trust builds on the successes and impact of leading education charity, Achievement for All 3As Ltd. The Trust has developed over the course of two years, in partnership with Park House School, Berkshire.
Achievement for All 3As Ltd. is an award-winning charity working with schools, early years and post-16 settings to enable all children and young people, from 2-19, to have the best possible start in life, so that they can thrive emotionally, socially and academically.
Achievement for All: a world in which all children and young people can achieve regardless of their background, challenge or need.
Transforming lives through improved educational opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people.
The Achievement for All Education Trust Multi-Academy Trust offer will be inclusive, supporting ALL children, providing schools with a trusted partner.
To provide quality inclusive education for all children and young people including those identified with challenges, needs or disadvantage, resulting in happy, engaged, motivated learners and staff.
Transforming lives through improved educational opportunities and outcomes for all children and young people through a robust collaboration of schools that provide:
- Strong, committed, inclusive, sustainable leadership
- A high quality broad education with high expectations for all children
- Excellent professional learning for all staff encompassing leadership, teaching and learning, parent and carer engagement and engagement with the wider community
Our values underpin and shape Achievement for All Education Trust culture and behaviour and guide how we make decisions and deliver on our work.
- High expectations for all, including ourselves
- Setting ambitious goals and striving for excellence
- Be passionate in everything we do
- Honesty and openness, with respect for all
- Ensuring opportunities for sharing, growth and development for everybody
- Excellent communication and collaboration
- Celebrate the success of others and ourselves
- Work in partnership to achieve common goal
- High quality, high impact
Read all about the latest news and features from the Achievement for All Education Trust.